Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Leftover Cheesy Broccoli & Noodles (non-crock)

We had left over Elbow Noodles (a bunch) & needed to do something with them. Couldn't put them in the crockpot for fear of making them mushy. So I grabbed 2 bags of frozen broccoli & 1/2 block of Velveeta. Mixed that together, and cooked in the oven. 

I'm guessing I had about a ::

1 lb of Cooked Elbow Noodles
2 -16 oz of Frozen Broccoli (whole)
1/2 a block of Velveeta
1/2 of choice shredded cheese

Seasonings I used to desired amount:
garlic & onion powder
salt & pepper

I melted the Velveeta first as I laid the cooked macaroni & broccoli in the pan. Went ahead & seasoned them before I poured the Velveeta on top. I mixed it up. Then covered the mixture with Shredded Cheese.
Cooked on 375 for 35 minutes.




Finally got my 5 year old to eat so you know it was good.


No comments:

Post a Comment