Friday, July 26, 2013

Hamburger Soup

I made this soup & attempted to take it to my mother in laws for everyone to eat since there's about 6-7 people that live there. Plus my oldest son Hayden which has been staying over there the past few nights.
I put it in a tupperware container so I wouldn't have to bring the crockpot. Half way out of the neighborhood, I turn a corner & spill it all over the passenger side of the truck & Spencer's leg. Yup, it was still steamy hot. Managed not to burn him but his leg is sore. There was enough for Spencer & me to eat.

Hamburger Soup

3 lbs ground beef
2 cups baby carrots
1-1/2 cut up celery
1 cup minced onion. (I cut up into slices, & placed into a small blender)
6 cups bouillon OR broth
2-6 oz tomato paste
4 tsp Worecestershire Sauce

Place Browned Meat, carrots, celery & onion into pot. 
Combine tomato paste, Worecestershire, & Broth & Add to pot. 
Stir. 
Cook on Low 6 to 8 hours, OR High 3 to 4. 

Unfortunately since I spilled it, I did not get a photo. But the part that we did mangage to eat, it was good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment