Thursday, July 25, 2013

Italian & Cream Cheese Chicken & Noodles


This meal I planned for 10 people. It was barely enough. About 3 scoops per adult, and 2 scoops per kid. I had made this for my MIL & everyone in the house. They wanted seconds but thankfully we had cake to fill the hole.



5 pieces of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts--Cubed
Italian Seasoning --- Desired amount
1 tablespoon of butter
1 diced Oinion
1 diced Garlic Glove
1/2 Cup of Chicken Broth
8oz package of Cream Cheese
1 Can of Cream of Chicken
1 package of Egg Noodles
Pam Cooking Spray

Cut up the Chicken. I still did it while it was a little frozen to make it easier. Covered it in Italian Seasoning. I mixed it together in a bowl.
Spray the Crockpot with Cooking Spray & Add Chicken
I cooked for 3 hours on High. Stiring often. 
Now what I did when the 3 hours were up I turned it on low while I made the sauce. 
On the stove top, melt butter & sauté onion & garlic. Add soup, cream cheese  & broth. Stir until smooth.
Add sauce from stove & add to crockpot with chicken. Mix/Stir. Turn back to High & cook for an extra hour. 

Either serve on top of egg noodles or right before serving add noodles to pot & mix together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment